The ARRO Discussion Forum is available to all ARRO members. It is an opportunity to raise questions, share operational and training experiences and discuss road rescue and extrication issues of interest.
To access the forum and existing discussion threads you must log in, then start a new topic or click on a link to an existing topic below.
Discussion Forum Etiquette
- Only members of ARRO may contribute to discussion threads.
- All comments and questions will be moderated by the ARRO Technical Committee before being published to ensure they meet the ARRO Code of Conduct.
- Comments that do not adhere to the ARRO Code of Conduct will not be published.
- The Technical Committee will aim to publish approved comments within 48 hours.
- Authors of rejected comments will be notified by return email along with a reason.